Hey all, I'm running 6.0.0.358 on my 9700 and my Social feeds is not showing Facebook as an integrated app, it was on the previous build and I have recently updated my FB app to 1.9. Can anyone help me get Facebook to show as an integrated app?

Thanks In Advance!
    11-23-10 11:08 AM
    Not sure. Mine is working fine.

Maybe try deleting FB and downloading again? Did you try a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:15 AM
    Appreciate the quick reply!
    I've decided to uninstall and reinstall and see what happens, I think it's since I updated the FB app, hopefully this sorts it.

Thanks for your suggestion!
    11-23-10 11:18 AM
    so how was it? did it work?
    11-23-10 12:37 PM
    Facebook is probably ahead of the game, social feeds is behind. Reinstalling it after removing it, after a battery pull, might do the trick. If it doesn't, forget it.

11-23-10 03:34 PM
    Yeah I'm using the beta facebook v2.0.23 app and I can't send any social feeds update to Facebook. Windows live, gtalk , twitter and bbm are all ok though.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?
    06-25-11 11:33 AM
    Yeah I'm using the beta facebook v2.0.23 app and I can't send any social feeds update to Facebook. Windows live, gtalk , twitter and bbm are all ok though.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?
    I'm using Facebook 2.0.23 also, and I cannot even view my profile or go to my friends walls in the app. Anyone else have this problem?

06-26-11 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD