I recently downloaded the FB app (latest version I believe 1.6?) on my 8110 pearl. I get notifications and everything fine but when someone posts something on my wall and I go to my profile, it only shows an option for wall-to-wall and not comment (like I can do on my PC). If I do wall-to-wall it will just post on the other person's wall and not comment under the writing.

I tried to "Go to Mobile Site" (which BTW, if that is the only way to comment it is really annoying) but it still didn't have a comment option. I can comment underneath posts that my friends put up on their own wall..why can't I post a "reply" comment when someone writes something on my wall?

Really frustrated. Anyone know why or what the problem might be? I tried deleting and downloading again and it's the same thing...
    08-07-09 05:36 PM
    Commenting has not been fully integrated into FB mobile yet, neither on the web and definitely not in the BB app.

IMHO, that's the way it should be. If you write a letter to someone they don't just scribble on the bottom and send it back. Likewise if you send an email they email back a reply, not just append a comment somewhere in the mail.

Wall to wall makes sense. It's how every other social site works. Commenting is fair enough on a status or a photo or whatever but commenting just really annoys me when people do it as an attempt to reply to a wall post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD