hi i cant get my facebook to work on my bb and it use to work a fiew days ago
    (it says :a connection cannot be established to the facebook server)somtime i have problems with my webbrowser to , any help guys? i did the battery pull and servicebooks where resend to me
    09-08-08 07:00 PM
    i agree with itship2besquare37
    09-08-08 11:06 PM
    hi i cant get my facebook to work on my bb and it use to work a fiew days ago
    (it says :a connection cannot be established to the facebook server)somtime i have problems with my webbrowser to , any help guys? i did the battery pull and servicebooks where resend to me

OMG! This is happening to me too! It's very disconcerting because I only reply to facebook messages/wall posts via blackberry...so, because I thought no one contacted me via facebook, I missed a birthday party and some other events! haha.

Also, viigo is not working either. It's saying something similar to the facebook error message. ALSO, my wi-fi isn't working--it keeps saying "Reason: Connection terminated" and I don't know why!

Possibly useful information: i just upgraded OS to 4.5.0.55

Thanks!!
    09-08-08 11:17 PM
    Oh, I forgot to say that I've uninstalled & reinstalled both programs, and still nothing works!! BOO!!

Thanks again!!
    09-08-08 11:18 PM
    You can delete the service books for the wap browser under options/advanced options/ service books. Then you can re register by going to options/advanced options/host routing hit the menu button then register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 11:19 PM
    You can delete the service books for the wap browser under options/advanced options/ service books. Then you can re register by going to options/advanced options/host routing hit the menu button then register now

blueberry, you are a GENIUS!!!
    THANKS!!
    facebook is working now!!
    viigo is working too!!
    wifi is still not working
    09-08-08 11:27 PM
    Glad to help . Search on here for complete wi fi guide it will help a lot.

09-08-08 11:34 PM
    my problem is still not solved, facebook stil doesnt work...
    09-13-08 12:28 PM

Which Service Books do you delete? What I mean is, what are they called? I have a whole list of about 20-30 lf them.

THanks
    Mistressj
    01-28-10 07:09 AM
    I am having this same issue and I have read all the comments regarding deleting the WAP Browser stuff. However, I only have one thing showing up in my 8530 blackberry that would resemble what you are referring to .. (Wap Push (SMS)[WAPPushConfig]) Is this the file that needs to be deleted? I didn't delete it cause I wasn't sure.

07-23-10 09:47 AM
    fb isnt working for me either
    07-23-10 11:15 AM
    I'm having the same problem today. Any ideas?
    07-23-10 11:38 AM
    I'm having the same problem today. Any ideas?
    Same here can't connect. Started last night after I loaded a new hybrid but still not working.
    07-23-10 03:39 PM
    Same issue here... can't connect.

Tried battery pull, uninstall/reinstall of FB, and deleting the FB and WAP service books and re-registering, and still the same error...

ANY help is greatly appreciated!!!
    07-23-10 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD