Yo, yesterday I've bought a BlackBerry Torch 9800.

I installed Facebook App & Foursquare...

But both aren't working.

It says on Facebook: "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)"

& Foursquare, when I make an account it takes a long time "Creating Account" ...

Does someone how?

Thanks anyway.
    07-16-11 07:04 AM
    Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan?
    Are your other data features working properly?
    07-16-11 07:29 AM
    Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan?
    Are your other data features working properly?
    How do I check my Data Plan?
    07-16-11 07:55 AM
    Contact your cell phone service carrier/provider and ask them for the BlackBerry Data Plan (BIS)/ Bolt On / Add On.
    07-16-11 08:15 AM
    How do I check my Data Plan?
    Check the service status and look for Blackberry Internet Service. It will say connected via mobile network or connected via Wi-Fi or not connected.

If it says not connected that means BIS isn't active on your account and this is needed for the majority of apps on the phone
    07-16-11 08:19 AM
    Data services: On
    while roaming: Prompt
    mobile network: Bel proximus
    network selection mode: Automatic
    netword mode: 3g?
    07-16-11 09:23 AM
    Does no one knows the problem? :/

I just have it 2 days, I've BBM just add yesterday a few pins from here, but still no contacts..

There're just 3 things that not are working
    FB
    Foursquare & BBM
    07-16-11 10:53 AM
    It sounds like your BIS isn't provisioned.

Go into options, device, advanced system settings, host routing table. What do you see? Is this blank or full of listings? If it's blank click menu (BB button) and register now. A message should arrive and then the host routing table will fill up with the relevant entries.

If you get the message check your signal again. It should say 3G with the Blackberry logo next to the 3G. That would then mean it's working.

The fact the G in your 3g is small would indicate that you have a regular data plan and not a Blackberry plan, or that it's not set up correctly at the least. Also the fact you're adding contacts on BBM but there are not actually adding indicates the same.

If the above doesn't solve the problem contact your network/carrier and ask them to activate a Blackberry plan on your account.
    07-16-11 12:06 PM
    Ok, I did everything what you said. I saw a blank page, I registered, it says 'Register Message Send!' How does it takes?
    07-16-11 12:54 PM
    It should come back straight away so it looks to be that you don't have a Blackberry plan and with a generic data plan and not a Blackberry plan I'm afraid lots won't work including the problems you are describing above.

Contact your network/carrier and ask them to check which data plan you have. If, as I suspect, it's ust a generic plan then you'll need to swap it to a Blackberry plan in order to get the best from your phone
    07-17-11 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD