Last week when i went to the facebook Pin exchange app all my information and friends were gone, it prompted me to sign up and enter my information so i did... after i finished entering my info i pressed continue and all it did was redirect me to the sign up page again... i figured i did something wrong and re-entered everything again, pressed continue, and again it redirected me to the sign up page... it has been doing this for well over a week now... Does anyone know whats going on???
    10-27-08 09:38 AM
    It did the same thing to me today. Someone FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!
    10-27-08 11:45 AM
    Same problem for me too!
    10-27-08 01:49 PM
    It did the same thing to me today. Someone FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Same problem for me too!
    I agree we need a fix ASAP
    10-27-08 03:49 PM
    Man, I picked a perfect time to sign up for the PIN exchange... I was messing with that thing for almost an hour before I went on here, only to find out it's broken!
    10-27-08 04:51 PM
    Yep. Not working for me either.
    10-27-08 06:32 PM
    its been down 4 a while now. but the prob that you brought up just happened this week. sucks dude wat a drag
    :-\
    10-28-08 12:37 AM
    yeah its down for me as well. this was the next best app for fb next to superpoke!
    10-28-08 01:54 AM
    Escalated to Developer Support. Facebook made some changes on their back end which messed things up a bit for us.

We have a different developer for our facebook app (than the website)... trying to get him going on it.

Thanks for the patience!

Kevin
    10-28-08 04:41 AM
    Personally I wish that I could just get rid of it. It's a thorn in my side just having it and don't use it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 05:06 AM
    Apollo - just remove it. You can always remove facebook apps from within facebook.com
    10-28-08 05:29 AM
    Apollo - just remove it. You can always remove facebook apps from within facebook.com
    I was under the impression that this was a system app and couldn't be removed. I've been to apps, delete, and do a batt pull and it shows up again. Now you're telling me that I can go to Facebook.com to delete it even though I don't have an account??

10-28-08 05:59 AM
    I was under the impression that this was a system app and couldn't be removed. I've been to apps, delete, and do a batt pull and it shows up again. Now you're telling me that I can go to Facebook.com to delete it even though I don't have an account??

Apollo Kevin and everyone else is talking about the "Blackberry Pin Exchange application" which is made and operates on Facebook it self not the application that comes pre-loaded on our phones...
    10-28-08 08:16 AM
    I just tried it today andI am getting the same problem. I guess it is yet to be fixed!
    11-21-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD