I am able to upload photos via my bb tour and although they show up in my profile, they don't show up in news feeds. Any ideas?
    03-13-10 08:06 PM
    That's held within the application itself if I had to guess. I would check your facebook settings as well as your facebook application settings for something that mentions the news feed.
    03-14-10 01:07 AM
    I have tried every Facebook setting and nothing resolves this issue. It seems that it has something to do with the bb application settings, but I don't know which settings needs to be modified. Any suggestions?
    03-18-10 07:50 PM
    Well, considering the FB app came from RIM. I would allow it 100%. Set every setting to allow in the application settings. I only say this because like I said, it's from RIM - I doubt they are going to try to hack your phone, Lol.
    03-18-10 07:56 PM
    I don't really upload pictures from my blackberry to Facebook, but I just gave it a try to be able to find a solution to your problem. When you say no news feeds, are you talking about on your blackberry or the desktop edition of Facebook?
    The two pictures I uploaded showed up both on my blackberry and desktop edition of Facebook. The only thing I can think of, it's maybe your OS, not sure what OS are you running. I am also on the tour, and I have .591

I don't subscribe to threads, so feel free also to pm, if you want to.

I am able to upload photos via my bb tour and although they show up in my profile, they don't show up in news feeds. Any ideas?
    03-31-10 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD