So I had a customer come in today with a little issue with uploading photos from her 8330 Curve to Facebook. I went through her settings and searched through Forums and still cannot resolve the issue. When a upload is attempted it instantly sends a notification saying the upload has a error. The camera settings are exact to my phone as well as perrmission settings.... Any one have any idea what I am missing?? Seems like a easy fix..

(I also tried battery pull as well as removing the app and reinstalling it)
    08-18-09 02:49 PM
    i got that problem too with my 8310.i never successed uploading pctr except the first one i did for a trial.so anyone please help us
    08-18-09 03:36 PM
    I've had that problem too. I think it depends on what album your trying to upload the pic to. It has to be uploaded to the mobile pic album.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 03:44 PM
    We are trying from to that Album with no success
    08-18-09 04:02 PM
    I've helped lots of people with this issue and this has worked so far. Go to Options >Advanced Options >Applications. Highlight the Facebook app >Hit Menu >Edit default permissions. Set all three to "Allow" see if it works now...
    08-18-09 04:05 PM
    Tried that also... didn't help

Im kind of puzzled to be honest, seems like a easy fix
    08-18-09 04:31 PM
    i think i found the solution you guys...
    from your blackberry browser go to the mobile site.-(--(1)face book--(2)click blackberry menu key--(3)go to mobile site--(4)find upload photos--(5)click reset address--you gonna get some warning that you might die if you do its not that serious--just click reset--then you gonna get a message of success if all goes well------rate my solution pls
    08-30-09 05:14 PM
    [QUOTE=garveygibbs;3474052]i think i found the solution you guys...
    from your blackberry browser go to the mobile site.-(--(1)face book--(2)click blackberry menu key--(3)go to mobile site--(4)find upload photos--(5)click reset address--you gonna get some warning that you might die if you do its not that serious--just click reset--then you gonna get a message of success if all goes well------rate my solution pls[ I am no nubie]
    08-30-09 05:18 PM
    Could it possibly just be a facebook network error? Maybe that system is down at the moment? The device sounds just fine....

08-30-09 06:45 PM
    No luck, that just changes the address that you can email your photos into your account with. Having the same problem, wow this is frustrating. With all the complaints I have seen I would have thought BB would have stepped up and done something by now. Just another reason to keep looking at the Palm Pre once Verizon starts carrying it.

Thanks and keep me up to date if you can,
    Danny

[QUOTE=garveygibbs;3474079]
    from your blackberry browser go to the mobile site.-(--(1)face book--(2)click blackberry menu key--(3)go to mobile site--(4)find upload photos--(5)click reset address--you gonna get some warning that you might die if you do its not that serious--just click reset--then you gonna get a message of success if all goes well------rate my solution pls[ I am no nubie]
    09-09-09 12:19 PM
    Nope didn't fix it, still the same
    09-09-09 11:58 PM
    Interesting, I've never had this error or a problem with uploading pictures to FB. Did a test and it worked for me!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-10-09 12:07 AM
    Yea its really weird cause I can sit right next to someone at work with the same settings and they upload on there 8330 no problem. I could a few weeks ago, now nothin
    09-10-09 08:04 AM
    I believe this to be an OS issue, who here is not running OS 4.5.0.131 or higher?
    09-10-09 08:16 AM
    4.5.0.138 here
    09-10-09 08:24 AM
    It seems the app will upload photos on some versions of 4.5 and not on others...
    09-10-09 08:26 AM
    I'm still running .77, please don't bash me or try to convert me.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-10-09 08:32 AM
    Those who cannot upload, what OS are you running?
    09-10-09 08:35 AM
    I am having the same problem. I am runniing 4.5.0.138. This sucks! lol
    09-10-09 02:14 PM
    anybody yet figure out this problem?
    09-15-09 09:25 AM
    I'm running 4.6.1.114 and it doesn't work.

09-17-09 10:33 AM
    FB BB app photo upload was working OK last week (using Curve 8900).

Is there a recent problem with BB app uploads to FB ??

Noticed that it was NOT working this week (11/16). Upload seems to start OK, and does not finish - no error message, but no "confirmation" (check mark) on the uploaded file.

Tried uploading to different folders - Mobile Uploads, others - none of them seem to work.
    11-19-09 06:58 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Worked fine last week and now, the photos I upload won't show up in the Mobile Uploads folder. Sometimes I get an upload error, other times the file seems to upload, but when I view from the laptop, it's not there. Can't find any "fixes" or suggestions on the Facebook site and it seems like a pretty widespread issue.

I'm using the latest Facebook update to 1.7 (I've removed it and re-installed and checked all my photo permissions even though I hadn't changed them). I'm also running 4.5.0.110 on a Curve 8330.
    11-22-09 09:21 AM
    I am also having this problem.. ever since 1.7, it's been nothing but problems. I like 1.7 but the photo upload really bothers me. Just tried to upload a photo about 10 times and nothing. It's so random, a few days ago it was working, now it doesn't.
    11-22-09 11:46 AM
    from your blackberry browser go to the mobile site.-(--(1)face book--(2)click blackberry menu key--(3)go to mobile site--(4)find upload photos--(5)click reset address--you gonna get some warning that you might die if you do its not that serious--just click reset--then you gonna get a message of success if all goes well------rate my solution pls
    THIS worked for me!!! Thank you so much!!!
    12-08-09 02:42 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD