Have the latest leak for the 9650, cant get facebook photo sync to work , anyone else have it working? any suggestions?
    10-07-10 02:57 PM
    You have to go into the facebook app, highlight the person you want to sync pictures with, hit the BB button and select "Connnect to BlackBerry Contact". Sometimes it detects the right name, sometimes you have to select the right contact. Repeat this for ALL of your contacts with facebook. Not the most efficient way for this to work, but it only has to be done once. Note that I did this on my Torch, so it should be similar for the 9650.
    10-09-10 02:50 PM
    I am also having trouble with FB photo sync on the OS 6.0 leak for 9650. The one-at-a-time method is out of the question. Any other suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 08:25 PM
    You have to go into the facebook app, highlight the person you want to sync pictures with, hit the BB button and select "Connnect to BlackBerry Contact". Sometimes it detects the right name, sometimes you have to select the right contact. Repeat this for ALL of your contacts with facebook. Not the most efficient way for this to work, but it only has to be done once. Note that I did this on my Torch, so it should be similar for the 9650.
    Thank you soo much, that works!!
    10-12-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD