Ok so I decided to join Facebook yesterday (signed up through my desktop computer) and downloaded the latest Fbook app for my Curve running 4.5.138. Having serious issues uploading photos after the 1st photo through the app and through bberry media center. I just receive a message saying there was an error uploading. It uploads my 1st photo fine, but nothing after that! I've searched the web and it seems like this is a common problem, but I am having issues finding a solution. Sorry if there is a fix and I didn't see it here. I have uninstalled reinstalled several times, battery pulls, image res reduction, etc with no success. Can anybody help me out??? Thanks in advance!!!
    08-10-09 12:26 PM
    Nowadays Facebook gives you a unique e-mail address and you can send an e-mail with photos attached to that address. It will automatically put your attached photos in your Uploads folder. It is faster and easier in a lot of ways. The main downside is you can't tag the photos like you can with the Facebook app.
    08-10-09 12:35 PM
    Nowadays Facebook gives you a unique e-mail address and you can send an e-mail with photos attached to that address. It will automatically put your attached photos in your Uploads folder. It is faster and easier in a lot of ways. The main downside is you can't tag the photos like you can with the Facebook app.
    Works for me. Do you know how I find out my fbook email? Thanks!
    08-10-09 12:41 PM
    Log into Facebook from your PC's web browser. You should be able to find it under settings, perhaps under a Mobile tab or something similar.
    08-10-09 12:43 PM
    Ok so I decided to join Facebook yesterday (signed up through my desktop computer) and downloaded the latest Fbook app for my Curve running 4.5.138. Having serious issues uploading photos after the 1st photo through the app and through bberry media center. I just receive a message saying there was an error uploading. It uploads my 1st photo fine, but nothing after that! I've searched the web and it seems like this is a common problem, but I am having issues finding a solution. Sorry if there is a fix and I didn't see it here. I have uninstalled reinstalled several times, battery pulls, image res reduction, etc with no success. Can anybody help me out??? Thanks in advance!!!
    So, when i take a photo, hit the blackberry key, one of the options is to SEND TO FACEBOOK, it opens up the app, allows me to tag the photo, add it to a specific album, and save. Once I do that, it is instantly on my fb page. I don't have to go thru desktop manager, or the bb media center. That could be the problem.

IF I'm on the pc and on fb, I can just upload photos that are saved on the pc. Have you tried to save the photos from your phone, onto a specific folder and try to upload it from fb that way? Good luck.
    08-10-09 01:28 PM
    So, when i take a photo, hit the blackberry key, one of the options is to SEND TO FACEBOOK, it opens up the app, allows me to tag the photo, add it to a specific album, and save. Once I do that, it is instantly on my fb page. I don't have to go thru desktop manager, or the bb media center. That could be the problem.

IF I'm on the pc and on fb, I can just upload photos that are saved on the pc. Have you tried to save the photos from your phone, onto a specific folder and try to upload it from fb that way? Good luck.
    Yeah I've tried that as well. Just noticed I can't access the photos I've uploaded either--says photos unavailable. Good times.
    08-10-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD