So the application on my phone isn't very good. All it does is show me people's status. So I just stopped using it and then my boss got the blackberry tour as well and his facebook application is great! he can see people's wall and comment and everything. And his contacts facebook pictures show up when they call in or he calls them. How come mine doesn't do that? I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Please help!

Thanks!
    09-23-09 08:07 AM
    So the application on my phone isn't very good. All it does is show me people's status. So I just stopped using it and then my boss got the blackberry tour as well and his facebook application is great! he can see people's wall and comment and everything. And his contacts facebook pictures show up when they call in or he calls them. How come mine doesn't do that? I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Please help!

Thanks!
    please search this section of the forum....plus your question is in the wrong section
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/
    09-23-09 08:24 AM
    You sure that you downloaded the latest version? Go to facebook.com from your phone's browser and click on the link to download the app for your phone. This will get you the latest version which is what your boss has.
    09-23-09 08:26 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

as far as pictures... when ur in facebook, hit the menu key, go to options, click on sync with contacts
    09-23-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD