Don't know if anyone else has run into this issue -- I want to leave Facebook logged out in my Blackberry Bold, so it will require me to enter at least the password every time I clock on the Facebook icon.

For some reason, the password prefills. I do not want this to happen!

Any advice how to change this? I don't remember ever telling the mobile application to "save the password."

Many thanks!
    07-24-09 02:53 AM
    if you open fb and go to options ,you will see all you can do is login or logout
    07-24-09 06:17 AM
    I'm having this issue too.. I don't want it to automatically log me on. I can log off, and clear the PW, but it keeps filling it back in! argh!
    I don't want anybody to be able to just pick up my phone and have access to my FB account.

Anybody know a workaround for this? I'm using Ver 1.6.
    07-29-09 02:15 PM
    Why not just password protect your phone...
    07-29-09 02:22 PM
    anyone find an answer to this yet? experiencing the same thing on blackberry curve 8320. i go to options (even clear cache), then i log out. i go back to the facebook app icon....it pulls up the login page and the password is already prefilled. if you clear it and close the app, come back and again it's prefilled?! there has to be a reason for this? virtually every site's login has the option to remember login info or not. there appears to be no option on this app and really no reason as to why the password is always filled in?
    08-13-09 11:10 PM
    Who knows, maybe it wasnt designed like a computer to be used by multpile users. Try this, enter the incorrect password, maybe then it will remember the wrong password thus preventing your gf...I mean someone from gaining unwanted access and you can enter the correct password when you're really ready to logon.
    08-13-09 11:17 PM
    Who knows, maybe it wasnt designed like a computer to be used by multpile users. Try this, enter the incorrect password, maybe then it will remember the wrong password thus preventing your gf...I mean someone from gaining unwanted access and you can enter the correct password when you're really ready to logon.
    i know it's crazy. totally defeats the purpose of having a login page if the password is always prefilled. i tried out your suggestion...really thought that would work. but guess what?! filled in a wrong password and tried to login. got the incorrect password message. closed the app. came back to it and just like magic!!!! the correct password was again prefilled on the login page! baffles me.

(p.s. i also tried the same with the email address and had the same result)
    08-13-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD