I been running OS6 for a couple days now and my facebook app jus stopped receivin the notififications...I was going to try to turn off notifications and then turn em back on but when I click turn off it says there's was an error sending facebook settings...anybody else havin this issue??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 08:31 AM
    I installed OS 6 mon and FB has been working fine. I did notice I havent gotten a couple notifications as of yesterday but I turned it off and then on again and it worked just fine. Why don't you uninstall it and then reinstall?
    09-23-10 10:30 AM
    Try clearing your cache in the facebook options, close and re-open and have someone post something on your wall, see if that helps. That is something alot of people had to do after installing 1.8 on their BB's.
    09-23-10 10:45 AM
    for the first time ever the fb app is actually more convenient than going to the mobile site for me... ive always just skipped lookin at anything in the app cause its been a royal pia but now it seems to fly for some reason? anyone seeing this?
    09-23-10 03:35 PM
    The entire Facebook site was down earlier today, and I too missed some notifications on the mobile. Haven't gotten anything since it got back up and running though so not sure if notifications are working now.
    09-23-10 04:42 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled and did not fix. I cleared cache and no fix, I had installed 6.0 once before and my facebook worked. But i had the problem with the browser so i went back to 5.0. Now that the browser is fixed, I went back to 6.0 and now facebook notifications not working. I did see that facebook was down for awhile so dont know if it is still effecting facebook mobile??
    09-23-10 06:50 PM
    for the first time ever the fb app is actually more convenient than going to the mobile site for me... ive always just skipped lookin at anything in the app cause its been a royal pia but now it seems to fly for some reason? anyone seeing this?
    Ever since the 1.8 update, facebook is a lot faster. This was the most noticeable thing when 1.8 was leaked before the update was released.
    09-23-10 06:52 PM
    Yea mine finally started working again, I didn't know fb was down earlier I kept uninstalin and installing but its working now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 06:56 PM
    My fb is working in general, however when I go into options to change how fb syncs with my berry, I have the three checkboxes (calendar, messages, and contacts). After I upgraded to OS6, I noticed Calendar and Contacts options are grayed out... not sure if it was OS6 or my BESx activation as it too syncs with calendar and Contacts.

Can I still connect my fb with calendar / contacts, if so, how?
    09-23-10 07:35 PM
    I have the ap and get the visual notification but no sound!?
    10-24-10 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD