I keep getting facebook notifications on my facebook berry app. The wierd thing is that the account im logged in under is not asociated with the email that is included in these notifications.

title : new log in system
    facebook dear facebook user, in an effort to make your online experience more enjoyable, facebook will be implementing a new log in system that will affect all Facebook users...yada yada yada

Im pretty sure this is a fake (spam sort of ) email , but im not sure why I am getting it on my facebook app when the email that it refers to is NOT the email im logged in under.
    12-31-09 03:15 PM
    Are you buy chance having one email forward to the other??
    12-31-09 04:03 PM
    Nope. Only to my blackberry device. It is the general email for a website that i have. It is one of three email accounts on my blackberry. When i go to run set up for the FB app, I don't even have an email associated. Therefore I don't actually get any notifications when someone sends me a inbox message to the FB account im actually logged in under. This is why it is so weird that i get ANY notifications at all. More weird that the message specifically mentions the email account for my website.
    12-31-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD