How bout u gys? Did ur fb notifications acts normally?

I've noticed since facebook changed their layout n new profile, since then our bb fb notifications became a bit crazy.. Sometimes we can get the notifications sometimes we didn't get any n sometimes only few notifications get thru.

But these few days, especially today I didn't get any notifications at all!

Tried reinstall.

I've never changed any settings. VEry awkardv

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 09:33 AM
    The facebook app does some unexplainable things. Works for me most of the time but I think you just experienced a fluke.

01-01-11 02:53 PM
    Go in to FB, options and log out. The try and log back in. You may have to do this a couple of times, but eventually it will work :-)
    01-01-11 06:15 PM
    It's been working fine for me. The odd time I'll get one, but when I go to the FB site via the app, nothing has changed.

01-01-11 06:33 PM
    Ok, tried to logoff n login again.

Once I login, I get a prompt saying like "push notifications were remporarily disable. U will get the notifications once push notifications is enable" something like that.

So its confirmed it was rim's backend orobs.

But, y does it doesn't affect u guys? I've bbm my fellow friends in malaysia and they do face the similar issues with bb fb.

So it only effect users in malaysia?

01-01-11 06:45 PM
    Ok guys! I've tried to logoff n login several times until I didn't get that error push notification prompt thing.. And now my fb bb works like a charm! Thanks for the heads up guys!

01-01-11 07:12 PM
    My Facebook notifications haven't worked properly in ages.

Thank goodness I have SocialScope!
    01-01-11 11:05 PM
    my notifications are working fine.... I'm having problems with replies being sent and posted properly....

I send a reply via the phone, then when i login to FB via the computer, my replies arent there. And yes, I hit the send/reply/post link.
    01-02-11 10:53 AM
    i notice some notifications come through others are not.. been like this since new years eve.

logged in and out of both... and still iffy at times.
    01-02-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD