I couldn't find the answer to my question so here it goes. I used to get Fb notifications through my e-mail and my BB but now I don't. The odd thing is, it just stopped out of nowhere. I didn't do anything. How do I get my notifications back?
    09-05-10 11:04 PM
    I would first make sure that the email address that your facebook notifications are sent to is connected and activated on your berry. If that doesn't work, perhaps try to uninstall and then reinstall the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 12:30 AM
    I had the same issue, I resent service books and then everything started working again.. Try and see if it works for you... Log out of the app, resend service books then log back in

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-06-10 12:49 AM
    Have you logged into facebook and checked your settings? After activating a replacement phone, my settings changed and I had to change them back. Go to your notifications settings in facebook and double check. That is where mine were changed.
    09-06-10 06:11 AM
    I am experiencing the exact same situation.

Another thread suggested clearing the facebook cache, logging out of facebook, resending the service books, and logging back into facebook.

This solved the problem the first time, but again I am not receiving notifications, and this time round this solution does not seem to help.

I am in the middle of relocating and am relying heavily on facebook to locate old friends, and this problem is really driving me nuts.

Any help appreciated!

09-06-10 06:30 AM
    I thought of one more thing. Run through the facebook set up wizard and make sure that notifications are checked on your bb. Open fb, blackberry button, options, run setup wizard, go through the first page, then NEXT, make sure facebook notifications is checked and the time to check for new feeds is set to the time you want it to check. Maybe it is that setting! Lemme know!
    09-06-10 09:01 AM
    I would first make sure that the email address that your facebook notifications are sent to is connected and activated on your berry. If that doesn't work, perhaps try to uninstall and then reinstall the app.

My e-mail is correct. I had to check my settings on FB.
    09-07-10 04:42 PM
    I had the same issue, I resent service books and then everything started working again.. Try and see if it works for you... Log out of the app, resend service books then log back in

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Where's "service books?"
    09-07-10 04:43 PM
    Have you logged into facebook and checked your settings? After activating a replacement phone, my settings changed and I had to change them back. Go to your notifications settings in facebook and double check. That is where mine were changed.
    Yes, I did. This is where mine was changed too.
    09-07-10 04:44 PM
    I am experiencing the exact same situation.

Another thread suggested clearing the facebook cache, logging out of facebook, resending the service books, and logging back into facebook.

This solved the problem the first time, but again I am not receiving notifications, and this time round this solution does not seem to help.

I am in the middle of relocating and am relying heavily on facebook to locate old friends, and this problem is really driving me nuts.

Any help appreciated!

Check your settings. I started getting my notifications afterwards.
    09-07-10 04:45 PM
    I thought of one more thing. Run through the facebook set up wizard and make sure that notifications are checked on your bb. Open fb, blackberry button, options, run setup wizard, go through the first page, then NEXT, make sure facebook notifications is checked and the time to check for new feeds is set to the time you want it to check. Maybe it is that setting! Lemme know!
    Wow, that's a lot of steps.
    09-07-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD