My blackberry has seemed to have stopped my noticications from FB. I have the app download and it always worked fine, but suddenly stopped working. i have reinstalled the app etc and still nothing. is there anything i need to change in my FB account on the internet or on FB? it all worked fine before!

Cheers
    08-29-10 01:16 PM
    Have you put notifications/alerts on?
    Also are you remaining to be logged in 24/7?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 01:21 PM
    My blackberry has seemed to have stopped my noticications from FB. I have the app download and it always worked fine, but suddenly stopped working. i have reinstalled the app etc and still nothing. is there anything i need to change in my FB account on the internet or on FB? it all worked fine before!

Cheers
    There are issues with the latest FB. There is a massive delay with receiving notifications sometimes. Mine has kinda corrected itself though lately.
    08-29-10 01:22 PM
    Do you have the latest version of the Facebook app? 1.8.0.49. I find that notifications work better on there.
    08-29-10 01:23 PM
    Have you put notifications/alerts on?
    Also are you remaining to be logged in 24/7?

08-29-10 01:40 PM
    Not liking the new version of Facebook, can't customize which things you get notified about. I don't need to know about every event I get invited to.
    08-29-10 02:06 PM
    Not liking the new version of Facebook, can't customize which things you get notified about. I don't need to know about every event I get invited to.
    I believe you could just enable the email notifications, as it were in the older versions.
    08-29-10 02:13 PM
    You could check on the website, m.facebook.com, and on your computer. I don't rely on the app because it doesn't do everything I want.

08-29-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD