For 3 days now, I am not receiving notifications on my BB from Facebook. I have checked the settings within the FB app, verified the email address, tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and have done multiple batterypulls.

Any idea as to why I am not receiving notifications? It's really starting to tick me off.

Thanks!
    06-13-10 11:55 AM
    I noticed that when I put the emails FB was sending me in my yahoo junk email box I stopped getting the notifications. Once I undid the junk email settings I started to get them again. Hope this may help.
    06-13-10 12:49 PM
    I checked my email settings, and I'm not even receiving email notifications. I tried logging into my FB account from my laptop, and now it's saying my account is not available due to site problems. I am now wondering if my account was hacked, and FB shut it down.

Hopefully I can figure this out. Thanks for the suggestion!
    06-13-10 06:50 PM
    try putting your bb addy and see if that works. When i did that, my fb notifications began working properly.
    06-13-10 09:10 PM
    try putting your bb addy and see if that works. When i did that, my fb notifications began working properly.
    Tried this, but it didn't work either. I submitted a bug report to Facebook, which was suggested through one of the threads in the Discussions tab of the Facebook for Blackberry app page. Hopefully they figure it out soon!

I did notice that I was also not receiving notifications to my Hotmail inbox, as are many other individuals.
    06-14-10 06:08 AM
    Is that the sound of your head beating the wall? cuz that's what mine sounds like!
    06-15-10 07:25 AM
    Lol. Ditto for me. Still no notifications.
    06-15-10 07:38 AM
    I'm going through the same thing myself. I noticed it just after I updated my os, although I don't know whether that is the cause. I have tried reverting back to older os's...uninstalling the fb app...battery pulls. It wasnt until i read this forum that I realized that I am not recieving the email updates, which leads me to believe that it is something going on on the fb end, but I do wonder if it is something about the bb fb app that is causing it.
    06-17-10 12:46 AM
    same prob, all my info is current, up to date. others i know are also experiencing issues, some local but many non-local to my area. i guess it's either a FB or BB thing.
    06-18-10 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD