I have a blackberry bold 9700. I have the facebook app. I'm subscribed to SMS alerts for notifications. I want to keep the facebook app, but I do not want the blackberry to notify me when there is a facebook APP notification, I prefer to have it via SMS.

Is there any way permissions I can set so the Facebook app cannot trigger blackberry notifications?
    05-15-10 06:12 PM
    Why don't you stop the SMS Facebook alerts and then select the "Blackberry Message application" in options in the Facebook app. It will make your notifications show up in your native blackberry messages area.

Any any sound/LED alert should be able to be turned off in your profile settings if that's what you are asking about
    05-15-10 08:00 PM
    I believe you need to adjust your notification settings on the facebook site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 08:36 PM
    My Goal: To not have facebook APP notifications on my blackberry because I get them via sms, which is what I prefer.

Facebook website only allows adjusting (that ive found) SMS and EMAIL notifications.. not blackberry facebook app notifications.
    05-16-10 01:20 AM
    if u go on the FB site and turn off your e-mail notifications then u wont recieve notifications via ur FB app.
    05-16-10 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD