My facebook on my blackberry, AND personal email has stopped receiving notifications. Everything else on my phone works fine. Just started happening a couple days ago. All my notifications on my facebook are set to ON.

Any idea what's causing this?
    07-23-09 06:49 PM
    I'd log on to your Provider's BIS website and resend your Service Books.
    07-23-09 06:54 PM
    Battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:59 PM
    I was hoping someone with 250 posts would know enough to do a battery pull before posting a question, but you make a good point lazerus... I should have said battery pull first.
    07-23-09 07:05 PM
    I would go with a battery pull, if not delete the emails on bis and then add them again.

07-23-09 07:35 PM
    Well FB notification wierdness is almost always fixed with a pull. Sending service books can't hurt. Unless you send them with forks and knives or something.

07-23-09 10:26 PM
    Mosdef a battery pull

07-23-09 10:35 PM
    you think i havent done a battery pull..? seriously..? lol

ive done many, it's done nothing, ive also resent service
    07-24-09 12:00 AM
    When this happened to me I went to "setup -> email settings" and re-submitted my hotmail password.
    Apparently the Facebook notifications are tied through your e-mail messages so when your hotmail password goes past the 90 day resubmission date, both stop working.
    And btw, this started happening before I got my warning message, so this could very well be the problem.
    07-24-09 12:19 AM
    When this happened to me I went to "setup -> email settings" and re-submitted my hotmail password.
    Apparently the Facebook notifications are tied through your e-mail messages so when your hotmail password goes past the 90 day resubmission date, both stop working.
    And btw, this started happening before I got my warning message, so this could very well be the problem.

Also have done this. Nothing has changed
    07-24-09 09:07 PM
    I am having this same issue; battery pull does nothing. I use my email regularly, so it's not expiring either.

How do I do the "sending service books" thing? I'm a newbie, so I'm not well versed yet..
    07-25-09 09:39 AM
    Log into VZ web site and look for the option to send SB. Sorry I'm on TMO so I can't be explicitly correct for vzw.
    07-25-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD