I've checked a million times and I have open all the notifications but it won't go away...I've also tried taking my battery out for like 10 minutes still nothing. And I have the newest version of facebook....anyone have any advise?? Thanks xoxo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 11:44 PM

12-10-10 11:45 PM
    I've checked a million times and I have open all the notifications but it won't go away...I've also tried taking my battery out for like 10 minutes still nothing. And I have the newest version of facebook....anyone have any advise?? Thanks xoxo

I actually had this happen to me about a week ago, and i had done all the things that you did and it would not go away for me. What i finally did was uninstall it and reinstall again and it hasn't happen again since. I dont know if it will ever again, so if there is an easier solution I would be glad to know
    12-11-10 12:02 AM
    Well i had this happen and all i had to do was check all the way down at the bottom in your messages box. Go into messages and press b to get to the bottom highlight what you see from facebook mark as open and that should do it. If this is the cause that is.
    12-11-10 12:14 AM
    When this happened to me I went to fb website and cleared out my messages and a few minutes later it went away.

12-11-10 06:27 AM
    Had this happen to me. Couldn't figure out where to clear the notification. There was a post somewhere on crackberry that mentioned to go your facebook app, then to the notification section, and from there you will be able clear it.

Helliboy likes this.
    12-11-10 10:12 AM
    This is a pretty recurring issue with Facebook v1.9.

For me, the only solution was to download and revert back to Facebook v1.8 which works just fine in my opinion.

Here is an OTA link for 1.8 - http://www.theiexplorers.com/

(Visit that link on your phone to download v1.8)
    12-11-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD