View Poll Results: Having Facebook Issues?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Having issue #1 with Facebook the past few days

5 21.74%
  • Having issue #2 with Facebook the past few days

2 8.70%
  • Experienced the same process of issue #1 followed by issue #2

15 65.22%
  • Having no problems with Facebook

1 4.35%
    Is anyone else having Facebook notification issues. It started off:

1) About 2 days ago, if I went to open a notification, a drop down menu would pop up prompting me to click "open" to actually read the notification. I'd click on "open" and it still wouldnt connect. This wasnt with every notification though.

2) As of lastnight, im getting no notifications at all.

Just resent my service books, we"ll see what happens.
    09-18-09 08:44 AM
    Is anyone else having Facebook notification issues. It started off:

1) About 2 days ago, if I went to open a notification, a drop down menu would pop up prompting me to click "open" to actually read the notification. I'd click on "open" and it still wouldnt connect. This wasnt with every notification though.

2) As of lastnight, im getting no notifications at all.

Just resent my service books, we"ll see what happens.
    I had someone with this issue before and the had to uninstall and reinstall facebook.
    09-18-09 08:45 AM
    use the search option in CB. its intermitent issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 08:52 AM

Cracks me up when ppl say that, I know that there's a search option. I've been around Crackberry for a lil while now. Just wanted to see how many ppl with Tours were actually having the issue.
    09-18-09 08:56 AM

Cracks me up when ppl say that, I know that there's a search option. I've been around Crackberry for a lil while now. Just wanted to see how many ppl with Tours were actually having the issue.
    It shouldn't crack you up. It just gets annoying to see the same topic asked in a new thread several times a day. You couldn't have just asked this in one of the other 28938 threads on this issue?
    Last edited by webmastir; 09-18-09 at 08:59 AM.
    09-18-09 08:56 AM

It shouldn't crack you up. It just gets annoying to see the same topic asked in a new thread several times a day. You couldn't have just asked this in one of the other 28938 threads on this issue?
    Howbout you use the thread for it's inteded purpose, and not to ride somebody else's nutz!

My thread, my poll...if you dont like it, KICK ROCKS. If it annoys you so much, why the h3ll did you click on the thread...j@ckass.
    09-18-09 09:02 AM
    will if you used the "search" option then you would know the problem is pointing to RIM DATA intermittent connection.

09-18-09 09:07 AM
    Dear Mods,
    Feel free to remove this thread. Wouldnt wanna give anyone a heart attack at the site of a duplicate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With CrackBerry Love,
    Shaydakiss23
    09-18-09 09:10 AM
    Screw the damn search button already and just go along with it. Vote on the poll! The only thing more annoying than someone repeating a thread is another person whining about the search feature.
    Last edited by redwanhuq; 09-18-09 at 09:27 AM.
    09-18-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD