I recently bought a blackberry and i love it! however, for several days now, it keeps saying i have a facebook notification (without the red asterisk) but i checked my messages and facebook app and i dont have a notification. how do i fix this? Thanks!
    01-15-11 12:25 AM
    Try to remove the app and install it again or scroll to top of messages and hit menu-->mark prior open

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-15-11 02:57 AM
    yeah I did that twice and no joy...
    01-17-11 12:30 PM
    Log onto FB via your computer and check to make sure you don't have any unread messages (no matter how old they are).
    01-17-11 12:49 PM
    I'm having a couple of irritating issues with my FB app.
    I read my messages/alerts that come in, if I don't delete them, when my phone reboots in the morning with Quick Pull I will then have two copies of that same message and then I can only delete one of them. The only way to get rid of that second message is to delete FB off of my phone and reboot it. And then of course I re-install FB again.
    Also I maybe get my messages/alerts a third of the time. I find myself always keeping FB open on my browser so I can check for messages and what not there.
    I often wonder why I even have the app on my phone these days, it is such a hassle.
    01-20-11 02:03 AM
    I noticed every time I reboot my phone I get the "Facebook Enabled" message. This happens EVERYTIME.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD