Is anyone else having significant delays in receiving new message notifications? Someone sent me a message at 3:25pm yesterday and it did not put a notifier in my bar until 9:13pm. The person replied to me at 10:02pm last night and as of 12:45pm this afternoon, I never received a notification. I had to go in and manually check for new messages. Even when someone "likes" one of my updates, it might be an hour or two later until I get the notification.

I've rebooted, cleared my cache, not sure what to do.
    11-30-11 12:04 PM
    Happens to me all the time also. Only shows right away on mobile site or if I click on notifications in the app it self to make it check.
    11-30-11 03:25 PM
    I've seen the same thing. Sometimes more than a day delay.
    11-30-11 06:12 PM
    I haven't gotten a notification for a private using FB for BB in at least the last 2 releases. you'd figure that's something RIM would have fixed long ago. I'm not the only one either. I just use FB messenger now to get my notifications.
    11-30-11 06:21 PM
    yup, ive noticed delays too. getting pathetic.
    11-30-11 09:10 PM
    Same issue here. I only receive notifications if I do a manual check. Also, I do not understand why, each time I log into the FB app, the setup wizard appears. Even the simple act of signing in requires time and patience.
    11-30-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD