Hi, I tried searching for the answers to these but did not find what I was looking for, so thought I'd start a new thread.

I just got my 8900 3 days ago and it's super fun. I just discovered SpinVox yesterday and probably was the highlight of my day!

My questions are:
    1) On the top of my home screen I have a notification from facebook (it has 1 followed by the facebook icon) indicating I have one unread fb notification, when in fact I don't. I've tried restarting the phone, closing and opening the app, moving it to and from my home screen but nothing seems to work.
    Have you guys any idea how to get rid of this?

2) When holding down the blackberry button, the application menu pops up. Is there anyway of rearranging the order of the icons appearing there? That would surely help in freeing up space on my home screen.
    11-07-09 11:03 AM
    Try looking through all your email folders. There is likely an unread message somewhere in there. To do this:

Messages > BB Button > View Folders

If you still can't find it, another thing you can do is this:

Messages > Scroll to today's date at the top > BB Button > Mark Prior Opened
    11-07-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks a lot aristile!! The unopened did help! I feel like an ***** for not figuring that out on my own!
    11-07-09 11:10 AM
    No problem and you are welcome!
    11-07-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD