I'd like to preface this by saying I'm having trouble with the web based forum. I can't log in or search so sorry if this has been discussed already.
    My problem is that I have it selected that my fbook contacts should be synced with my address book but its not doing that. Are there any fixes besides deleting and reinstalling the app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 05:45 PM
    Are you running the new FB app 1.7? When I updated to that version I also lost sync with fb friends/contacts. I know it seems to be a pain but this is what I did:

Go into the FB app.

At the top where the 5 or 6 little icons are go to "friends" (or I think you can just press "F")

Once your friends load, scroll to each person you have in your BB contacts (they may or may not have an address book icon beside their names) and click the menu button.

From the menu scroll and click "refresh blackberry contact" (if this is not an option click "connect with blackberry contact").

You have to do this for each person. There might be another way but I don't know what it is. This worked for me. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD