just upgraded my os and device to a refurb and everything has gone smooth from what i can tell in this little time... but not getting any notifications sent at all... i can open the app and browse with it so its functional but not notifications... is there a check list of options i should be going through or should i send service books or whatever.. i dont know how that stuff works... any help would be appreciated, thanks
    06-20-10 09:35 AM
    The email address you use to log into Facebook, is that still synced to your device?

If it is not, you will not receive notifications.
    06-20-10 09:37 AM
    When you do the setup for facebook it shows you what address is being used and gives you the option to select another. I believe you can change the stting in the options screen.
    06-20-10 09:38 AM
    The email address you use to log into Facebook, is that still synced to your device?

If it is not, you will not receive notifications.
    yeah ... ur pro.... thats exactly what it is..... appreciate the help brother
    06-20-10 10:05 AM
    I made the same mistake, it is a pain personally, but from what I hear that could change in future builds, which would be excellent.

Would certainly save a lot of users a few headaches
    06-20-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD