Hi all! I have had my Storm 9530 since March. I have had the Facebook app since then as well. All has always worked fine until about a week ago.

I had been getting my notifications from the PC facebook page sent to my facebook app (like normal), then all of a sudden they stopped. I could see them on my PC, but nothing at all on my app.

I check my facebook pc settings in regards to my phone and I had to update my phone settings. Now I am getting SMS text messages instead of app notifications. How do I get the app notifications back?

Any help would be appreciated!
    08-20-09 09:29 PM
    My notifications are acting up also.I won't get ant for awhile then I will get like 3 or more that were posted hours before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 01:44 AM
    I'm having the same problem on my curve! Please help!
    08-22-09 12:30 AM
    I just purchased a blackberry curve 8330, on the sprint now network. The facebook application sends me my notifications on time the majority of the time, but there are times when the notifications come in 5 minutes or even 1-2 hours late. Is that normal? I understand that sometimes servers might be down and what not. I'm just wondering if it is just me or just something that occasionally happens. Let me know.
    08-23-09 05:50 PM
    i agree..sometimes they come in on time, late, and others, never at all
    08-23-09 08:09 PM
    I have the same problem. It started a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know if its an app problem or related to the cyber attack Facebook experienced a couple weeks ago?
    08-24-09 04:23 AM
    Wow mines is working fine never had an issue. Have you tried reloading your os or reloading facebook app.
    08-24-09 06:52 AM
    I have had that happen a couple of times. but there is an even more important issue; why does the facebook app suck so bad? it has almost 0 functionality other than receiving wall posts, and even then it does it in a very confusing way.
    08-24-09 11:37 AM
    Well apparently i'm having issues now as well... I haven't received any updates since last friday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 09:51 PM
    Still no luck on anything. I have downgraded, upgraded, loaded, reloaded, and set and reset all the options and NOTHING...grrr....
    08-26-09 05:25 PM
    Same here no updates in I can't remember how long!
    08-26-09 08:45 PM
    same here, i haven't gotten messages in about a week
    08-31-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD