My Facebook app suddenly tells me No Feeds Available. Batery pull didn't help. Anyone else having this?
    12-28-10 09:59 PM
    Try a battery pull, if that doesn't help, remove facebook, then reinstall it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 12:42 AM
    I'm only bumping this thread because the same problem started happening to me yesterday afternoon. (See pic below.) Rebooting, deleting the FB app and reinstalling it, then rebooting again several times doesn't help.

I've only seen one other person report it in the "no notifications" thread below, but that person also seems to have additional problems; so I'm bumping this specific no-feeds thread. Elsewhere, I've seen it reported by small handfuls of people in the past on various sites, and it just resolved itself after a few days. Very odd.

js1969 and zi199ziyou like this.
    11-03-11 08:02 AM
    Hi

Is there any news on the No Feeds Available, as I am now getting this and I have also tried uninstall/reinstall, reboots etc loads of times.

Thanks
    11-03-11 10:16 AM
    Miracle of miracles, I just checked since leaving it alone this morning, and the feed is now back. I did nothing. I think all you can do is wait, if the feed hasn't come back yet. It's not you -- it's THEM.
    11-03-11 11:27 AM
    Sorry to bump this thread but I am at the same issue today, so I am taking it this is at Facebooks end?
    02-16-12 10:01 AM
    Yes, it's on facebook's end. My timeline/feed wasn't loading either. It also took 9 minutes before it did finally load.
    02-16-12 04:46 PM
    Glad to hear its not just at my end, it started work again for me then stopped load part of the way. I hope RIM/Facebook fix this soon because Facebook was one of the reasons I bought a smartphone.
    02-16-12 09:10 PM
    Just started having the same issues after I upgraded to an official 7.1.0.267 on my Bold 9900. No news feed on the Beta 3.0 version, or on the regular 2.0.0.58. Now I just checked it, it wont let me access app, and it says it can't reach facebook server. Need a fix for this soon! LoL
    03-22-12 03:00 PM
    I've experienced the same thing since this morning. I've tried battery pulls and reinstalling the app. I'm guessing its a problem on RIM's side. It should be fixed by tomorrow, hopefully.
    03-22-12 11:00 PM
    My notifications were not pushing to my device last night but they are today. Could have simply been a push issue on Facebook's end that has now apparently been resolved.
    03-24-12 01:05 PM
    I'm getting Error 2001. "The Facebook server has returned an unknown error and is not able to fulfil you request. (2001)". Anyone else?
    Last edited by decypher44; 03-24-12 at 01:39 PM.
    zi199ziyou likes this.
    03-24-12 01:29 PM
    For what it's worth I tried these remedies without success: cleared the Facebook cache, logged out and in again both on the mobile app and on desktop, deleted and re-installed the app, did a battery pull, factory wiped and installed everything, mailed the Facebook team with no answer. This is quite an investment in time to get a free app to work!
    03-27-12 01:04 PM
    For what it's worth I tried these remedies without success: cleared the Facebook cache, logged out and in again both on the mobile app and on desktop, deleted and re-installed the app, did a battery pull, factory wiped and installed everything, mailed the Facebook team with no answer. This is quite an investment in time to get a free app to work!
    It's on facebook's end.
    03-27-12 01:06 PM
    This happens all the time...

Facebook loves breaking their API repeatedly and screwing over all the FB apps...
    03-27-12 03:14 PM
    I'm getting this too but not an error just no feeds.
    I just deleted it for now

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-27-12 04:40 PM
    I had the same experience last night . . . "No Feeds Available" . . . and then it suddenly started working. Now it is happening again (Wednesday afternoon). This is on my Bold 9900 with OS7.0. Interestingly, there is no problem with getting the latest info on the Facebook app on my PlayBook. So if it is on their end, it seems to only be impacting the phones.
    03-28-12 03:39 PM
    I am seeing this on mine now after doing a battery pull yesterday night.
    03-28-12 04:18 PM
    both mine and my wife's wont refresh the latest newsfeed info....no happy
    03-28-12 05:45 PM
    I can confirm it happens to me once in a while as well. My girlfriend is always texting me "Facebook isn't working!" I keep telling her to sit tight and it will start working... I tell her the same thing everytime, she hasn't caught on yet.
    lovin2act likes this.
    03-28-12 05:55 PM
    I can confirm it happens to me once in a while as well. My girlfriend is always texting me "Facebook isn't working!" I keep telling her to sit tight and it will start working... I tell her the same thing everytime, she hasn't caught on yet.
    it's almost like we have the same life
    wolfee48 likes this.
    03-28-12 05:57 PM
    All we can do now is yell at facebook for screwing their API up.
    03-28-12 08:28 PM
    It's already fixed now.

But yay for all the people posting negative reviews on the FB app when the app itself isn't really the issue...
    03-28-12 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD