How can I get facebook notifications to come directly to my phone? I registered my blackberry e-mail with them and everything...but I'm not getting the notification from the facebook application....it worked fine on my 8310 curve...I NEED FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!
    05-22-08 11:11 PM
    Ok, I'm not as desperate as the OP.......but I'm having the same problem. Facebook worked fine until about 2 days ago and then I stopped getting any kind of notifications.

Tried the battery pull a few times, did a soft reset but nothing seems to fix it. I even logged into facebook and re-saved my notification settings.

If anyone has had a similar problem and found a solution I'd love to hear it.
    05-24-08 11:15 PM
    Are you downloading the facebook app from www.mobile.blackberry.com
    05-24-08 11:26 PM
    I downloaded it from m.facebook.com. I just uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it hoping that will fix the problem. I'll know within a day or so.
    05-24-08 11:40 PM
    I've been having trouble with Facebook lately... it stopped sending notifications, now it just sends SOME of them. Grr!
    05-25-08 11:33 AM
    facebook has been going through a lot of upgrades lately and they are very inconsistent with applications software security features. It should hopefully be resolved in time. Heck, I don't even get all of my notifications with regular facebook, besides mobile.

As of now, best bet is to just re-d/l and install any apps associated with it
    05-25-08 12:08 PM
    Log on to facebook on your computer-go into personal settings for notifications and make sure they're all checked then it should work. Even if you've done this before do it again. Same thing happened to me and this fixed it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 12:16 PM
    Mine is working fine.
    05-25-08 12:54 PM
    Log on to facebook on your computer-go into personal settings for notifications and make sure they're all checked then it should work. Even if you've done this before do it again. Same thing happened to me and this fixed it for me.
    I did this as a first step and it didn't solve my problem. As I said above, I unstalled and then re-installed the program and I did receive a notification on my BB this morning. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be Mr. Popularity today so I haven't had any messages since. Guess I'll have to wait a little while longer to see if it actually did fix the problem once and for all.
    05-25-08 09:26 PM
    F book is effed right now, they are upgrading from what I hear

05-25-08 09:47 PM
    Yep. They are upgrading to a whole new Profile page but I'm not sure it has got anything to do with notifications as they all came frm smtp servers.

05-25-08 10:07 PM
    You have to make sure that the email you receive notifications to isn't sending them to the spam folder/blocking it.

At first, I was getting notifications to my school email until they blocked them... Then my facebook application stopped working.

Once I changed the email I got notifications to, the application started to work!

Hope this helps!
    05-25-08 11:04 PM
    I started to not receive messages yesterday as well as today...?
    Nothing has changed as far as my email account. It was not putting them in the jink folder before.
    I tried to log out and log back in on the berry and now it won't let me log back in...?
    05-26-08 10:26 AM
    Haven't had any problems.
    05-26-08 10:31 AM
    Well I have popped the battery - which did nothing as I still can't log back in.
    I deleted, rebooted (it prompts one to do so) and then just reinstalled from the "What's New" section of Blackberry Mobile. And I still can't log back in.
    So I am thinking it is not on my end...?
    05-26-08 03:08 PM
    Started to receive all my notifications again. Guess it was a facebook issue afterall.
    05-28-08 09:39 PM
    I have a problem with the facebook applicaion sending notifications 3, 4 hours late
    05-29-08 12:14 PM
    my facebook icon just disappeared from my home page ? anyone know why or how I can get it back ?
    05-29-08 01:14 PM
    Ruxpin- have you tried to reinstall it from Blackberry Mobile page under applications?
    05-29-08 01:34 PM
    yeah i am part of the facebook junkie group also...mine works just fine though...add me!
    05-29-08 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD