ok so this stared a couple of weeks ago... i love my blackberry and i love my facebook... but after awhile i wasnt getting the email notifications to my phone or the fbook notifications.... ok so i did everything:

-countless battery pulls
    -******** amounts of calls to my service provider
    -turning of my phone for a painful 10 mins...

and then just to see wat wud happen ... i deleted the facebook app!!! then guess wat all my emails came flying in all 130 of them!! ....

i think its since its been getting closer to just having the new fbook site n not the old one as a choice...

i know is not my OS (at least i dont think so)... cuz i upgraded it maself a while back n evrything was kool... with a service provider update at that!!

so facebook is already driving me nuts cuz the new one sucks but at the same time it messing with ma berry... so ive decided that facebook isnt worth ma blackberry...

has anyone else had this prob?? wat were ur solutions??
    09-17-08 01:36 AM
    For a while I wasn't getting notifications, but today I they started again.
    09-17-08 02:10 AM
    I was having the same issue.
    The problem started after I upgrade the facebook with the latest version. Let's hope the next version solve this issue.
    09-18-08 09:53 PM
    Dont worry I've faced similar problems, its just facebook. They are upgrading their stuff I guess. Things would be perfect soon. I love my berry/facebook too. If you want to add me "Manav Arya"
    09-19-08 01:29 AM
    Ppl aren't getting my requests & I'm not receiving any either... I started music/facebook & they need like 2 days to verify my account. I wonder if that's why its not working properly...?

Anyone else have a music account w/ facebook or had the same issues w/ sending & receiving requests?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 08:37 AM
    No problems for me as of yet.
    09-19-08 10:28 PM
    I've had notifications stop coming in a few times. Each time I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and it started working again....for the most part. There are still the occassional notifications that don't come through.
    09-19-08 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD