I think i'm going to buy a bold 9900 i have now a 3GS but i want a pyshical keyboard. Can anybody make a video how facebook msn and twitter app works on the bold 9900 .
    08-23-11 07:28 AM
    They work just fine, dont worry
    Also, google + youtube = everyones friend, im sure you'll find tons of videos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 07:30 AM
    But i can't find a vid on youtube
    08-23-11 07:31 AM
    have'nt used the MSN but the facebook and twitter both work better on the BlackBerry than other devices. I'd say visit the store and see for yourself.
    08-23-11 07:31 AM
    Also, google + youtube = everyones friend, im sure you'll find tons of videos
    My thought exactly, try searching before posting
    08-23-11 07:34 AM
    have'nt used the MSN but the facebook and twitter both work better on the BlackBerry than other devices. I'd say visit the store and see for yourself.
    Can you make a vid for me plss
    08-23-11 07:34 AM
    dude i just left my terrace (and the sun) to go to my computer and give you links ._.

https://aplikasiblackberryindonesia....rry-app-world/ (facebook, article+video)

here twitter, take a look at the screenshots:
    Free Twitter - Download Twitter - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

vid: (also, not the newest version)

and here some random vid (older version and on an older BB, so it will be much quicker, more fluid and all that on the 9900) :

really wasnt too hard to find !
    08-23-11 07:42 AM
    for the Facebook running on the 9900 go and look at inside blackberry blog as they released a video of when 2.0 came to blackberry and showed it off using a bold 99**

twitter i can't help you on (just look at pics and its similar across most bb)

msn (if ur meaning messenger) is just the basic windows messenger for your computer (if like the earlier bb) and messages will appear in ur universal mail box if u want
    08-23-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD