I have a blackberry curve 8900 and just recently everything stopped working. When I tried to log on msn I got error 65. So then I downloaded the new wlm and when I try to sign in it says 'service not enabled for this handheld'. What does this mean? I had a look, and I don't have any service books for wlm.

Then my facebook won't work either, whenever I try to load a page it comes up with 'a connection cannot be established to the facebook server'.

My internet starts working at times, but then all of a sudden it loses conncetion and stops working again..

My blackberry is using v4.6.1.206

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    God bless :-) xoxo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 05:48 AM
    Try resending your service books. And check if your 'Data Services' are on or off.

01-17-10 06:39 AM
    Battery pull.

01-17-10 08:53 AM
    Battery pull.

I must have battery pulled 100 times by now, but thankyou for the help anyway nothing seems to be fixing the problem! :/

01-17-10 09:02 AM
    having the same problem actually, and I'm on the latest OS. When you do a battery pull do you leave the battery out for at least 20 seconds?
    01-17-10 12:45 PM
    having the same problem actually, and I'm on the latest OS. When you do a battery pull do you leave the battery out for at least 20 seconds?
    Yeah, I leave it out for around 30 seconds and then put it back in - still no luck! I might have to take it to the Orange shop, but I can't get there til Saturday or Sunday and I'm missing my lovely facebook peeps! So any further help would be very appreciated.

:-) xoxo
    01-18-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD