is anyone else getting knocked offline,i keep having to friggin sign back in and 9 out of 10 times it keeps saying "You need to Log in " this is getting rediculous..
    02-04-10 07:19 AM
    i noticed the same thing today
    02-04-10 07:31 AM
    happened to me several times last night! glad to hear i was not the only one!!!
    02-04-10 08:54 AM
    It feels like RIM doesn't give a sh*t about their piece of crap Facebook App anymore.
    02-04-10 09:01 AM
    its been happening to me over the past month.
    the mobile site is starting to suck more the app.
    02-04-10 09:02 AM
    I recently ditched the app and only use socialscope. Loving it.
    02-04-10 09:03 AM
    Why do people blame every little quirk on the app when the app has not changed one bit? When facebook does things behind the scenes it sometimes causes the app to act funny.
    02-04-10 09:23 AM
    Wow, I thought it was just me or I wasn't entering my password correctly. This happened the last two nights to me, but during the day was fine. Now today, I can't log in at all. I wouldn't think it is an app problem as the FB app for BB works. It is the FB mobile site that is screwy. As someone said, it seems to be a FB issues. Grrrrr...........
    02-04-10 10:13 AM
    i usually log in using the browser itself. the app wasnt so great for me.
    02-04-10 10:18 AM
    I had that issue with the app and the mobile site. I went to the html site from my berry, signed in, and all was back to normal. Somehow FB seemed to get out of sync. Not the app since the mobile site was having the same issue. Don't be so quick to blame the app, it will keep you from finding the real source of your issue.
    02-04-10 10:23 AM
    On the mobile FB site.. If it logs you out I notice you have to go to the BOTTOM and click 'login'.. It takes you to the original login page not a 're-login' page and works.. Not sure why its doing that though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 10:30 AM
    is anyone else getting knocked offline,i keep having to friggin sign back in and 9 out of 10 times it keeps saying "You need to Log in " this is getting rediculous..
    Yes- same here ... Was annoying when I wa emailing back & forth. I just replied when a text came thru - thought maybe was an issue with my phone.

02-04-10 10:31 AM
    glad its not only me..sometimes they re-do the facebook site-as i used to notice on my sidekick lx09 i would notice improvements on the site sometimes when the site Mal-functions but its getting annoying to keep signign back in. i saw someone on here sayin that they signed in thru the app nd then jump to the mobile site-that does work but i dont wanna have to keep doing that everytime
    02-04-10 10:33 AM
    i just wish blackberry would make their own 1st party app for facebook! its about time they should do this doesnt anyone else agree??? the 9700 is my first blackberry nd although i do love the phone facebook is a priority these days for eveeryone i would assume and they need to make a nice 1st party app,or someone should like create one lol..do u guys nd girls agree??
    02-04-10 10:36 AM
    I never had problem with the app it worked every time! It was only facebook mobile that i could not log in to!
    02-04-10 11:53 AM
    i just wish blackberry would make their own 1st party app for facebook! its about time they should do this doesnt anyone else agree??? the 9700 is my first blackberry nd although i do love the phone facebook is a priority these days for eveeryone i would assume and they need to make a nice 1st party app,or someone should like create one lol..do u guys nd girls agree??
    Totally agree. FB app is the 1st icon on my Homescreen, it's the no1 contact site for me... my wife has an iphone and it's the only thing i'm jealous of... iphone FB app is brilliant.
    02-04-10 01:01 PM
    i also hated the app at first....way too slow. the past couple days, however, i've noticed that it has been a bit more snappy. i can't pinpoint why, as i've done a few things recently, including upping to the newest OS and uninstalling UberTwitter, but at least the facebook app works a bit better. still annoyed about the calendar issues it causes, though
    02-04-10 02:00 PM
    i came off an iphone and i miss my facebook app i tried the berry version and hated it i have been using the mobile site and i dont use it as much ever since but with my iphone i was on it all the time
    Last edited by jr369; 02-04-10 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typos
    02-04-10 02:50 PM
    Today, I can open the app and I can log into the full site Welcome to Facebook | Facebook but I can not log into the mobile site. If I open the full site first then click on my mobil bookmark I can get into the mobile site......

02-04-10 05:40 PM
    i thought it was just me.. what a pain in the ***.. anyone got more info?
    02-04-10 06:05 PM
    I tried to DL the mobile app from the Blackberry website. I keep getting an error "software download not found" is this just my phone? Or perhaps its been removed? possible update? Either way, Im annoyed.
    02-04-10 07:47 PM
    I tried to DL the mobile app from the Blackberry website. I keep getting an error "software download not found" is this just my phone? Or perhaps its been removed? possible update? Either way, Im annoyed.
    If it's not working you can just get it from app world...
    02-04-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD