I have the blackberry bold 9700. The one major problem that I have is when I am in a site, such as Facebook Mobile.. I go to comment on someone's status, I type whatever I want to say and in the middle of what I am typing, it automatically switches to my regular browsing start page. I cannot get back to my friends comment on Facebook unless I go back into the app, go to Facebook Mobile and find their post and try to comment again. Which usually doesn't work because again it will just automatically in the middle of me typing, switch to the browser start page. Any advice or instructions on what to try? I did the host server thing already and my service books.. anything else to try or should I just go back to my phone company and stir **** up!? Thanks in advance.
    04-21-11 09:10 AM
    Finally I found someone else with this same problem. Whenever I goto FB mobile and I try to post, I can type about 20-30 char and I get booted to the browser. I am running a BB bold 9780.

I usually only use the mobile fb site for some groups I have that I can't view in the app, and it really sucks trying to respond to comments when you have to use 4-5 comment boxes with short comments to get your point across lol.

Anyone have an answer for this? Or is it just something everyone deals with?

Thanks Sean
    07-22-11 07:56 PM
    works great on my bold 9700
    Glyder50 likes this.
    07-23-11 02:05 AM
    I found that when I get close to the end of the screen, when I figure I am getting close to getting booted, I press the return key and start a new line, and continue typing. Its a workaround, sucks, but it works.

I wish groups would work for the FB app, but if wishes were fishes...
    07-27-11 02:28 PM
    The same problems exists with me also whenever i try to post on fb. I used to use mobile to comment on the posting but can't able to complete it because i came to my browsing start page whenever i am going to type any thing. So i am going to consult my phone company.
    07-28-11 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD