I am having trouble logging in to mobile facebook. I get the message that there was a problem rendering the page. The problem just starting happening. I am using the pearl 8130. My wife is using the same pearl and is not having any problems. What could be the problem? Any suggestions? This is also happening with USA Today's mobile page.
    02-27-09 06:46 PM
    you're trying to access facebook through your browser? do a battery pull. my friend had the same problem and a battery pull solved it.
    02-27-09 06:50 PM
    I did the battery pull thing a couple of times and it still doesn't work. Should I resend service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:15 PM
    is that the only page you're browser is having issues with? have you tried just downloading facebooks mobile app instead of using the browser?
    02-27-09 07:17 PM
    I have been having similar issues with a few different pages. not sure what causes it, but most clear up in short order.
    02-27-09 07:18 PM
    I have downloaded the facebook app and having been using it without any problems. Actually I am trying to access the the mobile site from the app itself.

02-27-09 07:34 PM
    try re-sending your service books. sounds like an internet service problem, and not a browser/phone problem.

02-28-09 03:58 PM
    Could be a few things. I sometimes have the problem when Facebook is having trouble. Sometimes it's a battery pull as has been suggested here. If it persists, then you've got something to worry about.
    02-28-09 04:00 PM
    It is only the facebook mobile page and USA Today mobile. All other pages load fine. I am confused.

02-28-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD