I downloaded FB 1.6 last night and used it. Today I go to Downoads, Application, etc. and it is gone. I go to APPWORLD and it says it is on my phone but I cannot find it in any folder. Ideas?

I could always download it again but I am new to Blackberry and know there is limited space. I am not sure it will not create 2 copies and use up more space.

Thanks,tc
    07-02-09 03:02 PM
    It could have been set to hidden. To be absolutely sure that it is in your storm go to:

options>> advanced options>> applications

You will then see all your installed apps.
    07-02-09 03:07 PM
    It could have been set to hidden. To be absolutely sure that it is in your storm go to:

options>> advanced options>> applications

You will then see all your installed apps.
    It is under applications in options but no home icon or icon I can find in any folder.
    07-02-09 03:08 PM
    It is under applications in options but no home icon or icon I can find in any folder.
    Okay, I could be wrong but I think it is best just to delete it and reload again.

Sounds like a partial load.
    07-02-09 03:11 PM
    did u check if its hidden?

bbmenu > show all > look in ALL folders

also note that some users DID have issues involving fb not showing after installing it, if above suggestion does not work, uninstalling and then reinstalling will work
    07-02-09 03:17 PM
    It was in a hidden row in the Applications folder...thanks all.
    07-02-09 03:27 PM
    lol had that happen before
    07-02-09 05:52 PM
    I have the same issue, but i can't resolve it....

I have the pearl 8130

i've installed facebook 1.6 and uninstalled it and tried again, and it apperas on the menu list, but won't run and doesnt appear as an icon on the menu

any suggestions? thanks
    07-02-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD