When are we gonna have the ability to use it? or has anybody heard anything on it.
    01-06-09 01:00 PM
    The new version of Facebook for BlackBerry is rumored to have it.
    Last edited by kvaughan; 01-06-09 at 02:49 PM.
    01-06-09 01:14 PM
    Are you talking about the next version not released yet? Cuz I know the current version does not have it.
    01-06-09 01:20 PM
    May I ask what it is, actually?
    01-06-09 01:41 PM
    I know the new version of Facebook for BB is suppose to have a lot of stuff, but I don't think messenger is one of them.
    01-06-09 01:49 PM
    Does anybody have a link that lists features, etc. for the next version of Facebook for BB?
    01-06-09 01:51 PM
    Does anybody have a link that lists features, etc. for the next version of Facebook for BB?
    Facebook 1.5 Coming In Early January? | BerryReview.com
    01-06-09 01:54 PM
    May I ask what it is, actually?
    Facebook itself is a social networking website like Myspace where you can setup a profile and add friends from all over the world. The messenger then lets you talk to those friends when they are browsing the website ... like an instant messenger client.
    01-06-09 01:59 PM
    With the current BB facebook u can kinda use it like messenger. I can directly respond and receive messages from the App.
    01-06-09 02:00 PM
    Facebook itself is a social networking website like Myspace where you can setup a profile and add friends from all over the world. The messenger then lets you talk to those friends when they are browsing the website ... like an instant messenger client.
    I see; thanks. I am very new to Facebook, actually, but I recall there is a "chat" window where you can IM friends who are online at the moment. I take it that's what you're describing?
    01-06-09 02:02 PM
    I see; thanks. I am very new to Facebook, actually, but I recall there is a "chat" window where you can IM friends who are online at the moment. I take it that's what you're describing?
    That is correct.

With the current BB facebook u can kinda use it like messenger. I can directly respond and receive messages from the App.
    Yeah but you can't actually tell who is online and who's not so its basically hit or miss on talking to somebody.
    01-06-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD