I'm having this problem with my 8310. Every so often, the facebook notifications on the facebook app start deleting without prompting. Even the unread notifications are deleted, so I have to go to the site to check them. Also, all my Windows Live Msn and BBMSN open conversation are closed, even if I have an unread message. Once this "automatical deleting" starts, the only way to stop it is by pulling the battery off. But recently, the problem is so persistant that i have to pull the battery every few hours. Is this normal? Help please :s

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 06:14 AM
    Sounds like a low-memory situation. You can check your File Free memory by pressing Alt-Shift-H (one of several ways to check it). Conventional wisdom is that you should have at least 12,xxx,xxx bytes free.

Facebook is notorious for bad memory behavior. But also make sure you are closing apps properly using MenuKey > Close, not just the Back button. You can see open apps by pressing Alt-BackButton. Take a look at this link http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ for other memory optimization tips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD