WHen I try to load facebook onto my storm it just keeps going back to the first page that comes up during the download of the application. Essentially I cant get facebook to work properly on my storm. Does anyone have any suggestions or can you share a similar story and how did you fix it?
    01-29-09 06:11 PM
    Could you explain a little more? Does it pop up and allow you to click on download?

you may just want to add the launcher for the mobile site, its easier in my opinion
    01-29-09 06:13 PM
    I cant really say cause I am trying to figure this out for a friend. All I know is that he said it keeps going back to one of the facebook load or download points in the process. Like ya know when you download something it asks you where to download to...what drive C<D etc... I think that is what is happening. He is able to click download. What is the launcher from the mobile site. Do you mean he should maybe try to download the app via desktop manager instead of ota with his phone?
    01-29-09 06:17 PM
    no, the best way is from the internet. download from either

mobile.blackberry.com

or

m.facebook.com
    01-29-09 06:18 PM
    Mine kept looping to the login screen thought it was my storm, but facebooks been buggy lately in general
    01-29-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD