Is anyone else experiencing these problems well as when you try to go back or close the facebook app, it freezes your phone for a certain amount of time? Sometimes it freezes for so long, that i have to do a batt pull which gets really irritating. This happens almost 95% of the time i open the facebook app and check notifications.
    10-17-09 11:19 PM
    I haven't had this problem. Possibly check your facebook settings and see what it's syncing with? It can sync contacts with facebook pictures, calenders with facebook events, and I think one or two more. I can imagine if you have quite a bit of syncable stuff it could cause some lag. Anyway, just an idea.
    10-17-09 11:51 PM
    I had this problem until upgrading to the one that was released this week. Now I no longer do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 12:01 AM
    I had these problems with 1.6.22 but have not with this one. Been running great and the new features are a welcome addition such as being able to like, delete, see news views, etc. Great app for me thus far.
    10-18-09 04:55 AM
    I havent had a problem yet but I just loaded it ofcourse.
    10-18-09 07:48 AM
    yeah, yknow what after i posted this thread, I saw the new facebook update so i downloaded and installed and everything's working great now. Thanks
    10-18-09 01:01 PM
    I had this problem until upgrading to the one that was released this week. Now I no longer do.

I've been having this problem too, but I already have upgraded. I then decided to delete the program and reinstall, but I still have the problem. The only difference is, my phone never stops freezing, at least not until I do a battery pull. I seriously miss being able to use this application successfully I can't figure anything out...

11-01-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD