OK, so I am in need of some help and I've scoured the boards with no avail. So here it goes.

I purchased the Tour on the 12th, soon as it came out. Installed the new facebook right away and logged in with no problem. When I get home, I try to log into my facebook and get this message "Incorrect Email/Password Combination". How can that be when I've successfully logged in to my facebook on my Tour. I log out of facebook on the Tour, and try again on my computer and still get the same error. When I try to log onto my facebook account on my Tour, it does the same thing now. What the heck went wrong? Has my BB facebook app totally screwed up my facebook account or what? I've also reset my password on facebook, and still come up with the same error.

Any help would be appreciated!
    07-18-09 08:00 AM
    if your computer is saying you also have the wrong password for facebook, chances are you really are typing in the wrong password. try to get ur facebook working on the computer before tryign to type it into your phone
    07-18-09 08:02 AM
    reinstall facebook on ur bb

other than that i recommend getting a life and not going on facebook anymore
    07-18-09 08:20 AM

no need for that personal attack comment to the OP...thosands of us are on facebook
    07-18-09 08:32 AM
    A bunch of people are having this problem with facebook on the Tour. I think its on their end. Wait till they update the app again that will probably will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 08:51 AM

And you felt that was neccessary because?
    07-18-09 08:52 AM
    I'm having zero issues with the Facebook application on my Tour. I made sure it was not already installed on the device, went to m.facebook.com, no www. in my BlackBerry browser, when the page loaded I clicked on the download link at the bottom and installed it. It works fine...
    07-18-09 08:54 AM
    I would like to know how to receive notifications on my FB app and not have to receive it in my email as well. It's annoying to get 2 notifications every single time. I also don't want a text, just the updates on FB. I've been trying to change the acct settings on FB and the setting on the mobile FB so that it won't send me emails but they still do. ARGHHH. Can anyone help pls?
    07-18-09 05:04 PM
    Open the application, when the page loads, hit the menu key(button to the left of trackball) and go to Options. Then where it says, connect your Facebook account with: Uncheck BlackBerry Message Application...
    07-18-09 05:11 PM
    I've uninstalled the app, and still ain't getting a thing working. so weird. I'm lost.
    07-18-09 08:41 PM
    I've uninstalled the app, and still ain't getting a thing working. so weird. I'm lost.
    if you have done all that so far and still cant get it to work.. you might have to take a ride out to verizon and see what they can do for u. if not that, call them up at *611
    07-18-09 08:54 PM
    i installed the Fb app on my phone and have it logged in and i can still log in from my laptop no problem.i haven't seen anyone with a sprint tour having the problem.maybe its something verizon tech support needs to fix?
    07-19-09 03:03 AM
    there is people discussing this exact issue here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/pr...w-tour-270381/
    07-19-09 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD