Has anyone else been having log in issues today? It keeps say my session has expired and to log in again. For further information I am on the Verizon network or is it just my phone by itself? Or, is there a fix for this issue.. Just curious to know!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Jay
    10-20-09 04:19 PM
    Has anyone else been having log in issues today? It keeps say my session has expired and to log in again. For further information I am on the Verizon network or is it just my phone by itself? Or, is there a fix for this issue.. Just curious to know!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Jay
    Verizon here as well and this has been happening to me for over a month. I have tried different devices and reinstalled the application, including the new version and still happening. I believe it is a facebook issue.
    10-21-09 11:59 AM

Thanks in advance,
    Jay

Same prob here... started this morning. ... I just resent my service book(s)... and restart my bb... I will see if this help and keep you updated.
    10-21-09 12:08 PM
    Having the same issues here
    10-21-09 12:08 PM
    I started this thread yesterday concerning this very issue. You may find some limited success with the steps I provide. It got mine working, but I still run into the same problem on occasion.
    10-21-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD