For the past few weeks, my FB app has been giving me grief. I'll get the notification in my email, however, unlike every other email, when I click on it, it won't open. So I go into the program. Click on the new notice. It pops up a menu with "open" and "delete" and whatnot. Yet, when I click on open, it doesn't. It shows the arrows at the top but no motion. I've deleted it and reinstalled it twice.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Anybody know how to help?

(I think it knows I plan on getting the Storm2 and is giving me fits because of it...lol)
    09-17-09 01:38 PM
    haha, ive been having similar problems.
    09-17-09 01:39 PM
    There are multiple threads on this already...
    09-17-09 01:42 PM
    There was another thread on this yesterday and there are a lot of folks having the same trouble.
    09-17-09 01:42 PM
    oh. sorry. at work, and came in quickly to post this (have a meeting - no time to search now) so that i may get alerts on responses via email. sorry if this was a hassle. just found it very annoying.
    09-17-09 01:44 PM
    had the same problem dude... just deleted facebook, and I got launchpad ($3) and that lets me make an icon with a direct link to the mobile site so that I can just click that, and still be able to check status updates and stuff.
    I also get an email everytime I get a notification, so there's also a link in the email... so thats what I'm doing. no more facebook app unless it drastically improves.
    09-17-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD