When I go to check a Facebook notification from my tour it says "Unable to retrieve the post at this time. Please try again later." It's said this for the past 2 days Any advice? or Anyone with similar issues ?
    11-11-09 07:55 PM
    When I go to check a Facebook notification from my tour it says "Unable to retrieve the post at this time. Please try again later." It's said this for the past 2 days Any advice? or Anyone with similar issues ?
    Same here, the app must just be down...or maybe there updating it
    11-11-09 07:56 PM
    Same here, the app must just be down...or maybe there updating it
    i hope its an update. Its getting kind of annoying having to check it on the browser constantly.
    11-11-09 07:57 PM
    Just means you need to put FB down for awhile!

But seriously yeah it is annoying, however i have noticed that it happens only on some posts not all for me.
    11-11-09 07:59 PM
    Just means you need to put FB down for awhile!

But seriously yeah it is annoying, however i have noticed that it happens only on some posts not all for me.
    hahaha, yeah its mostly happening on status comments ...well for me atleast.
    11-11-09 08:02 PM
    hahaha, yeah its mostly happening on status comments ...well for me atleast.
    for me too
    11-11-09 10:32 PM
    Its working a little better now, maybe it was just a temp. problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 10:34 PM
    Its working a little better now, maybe it was just a temp. problem.

I concur! The ones that were acting up earlier are available now
    11-12-09 01:54 AM
    Its acting up on me too. (This morning also) There is a workaround if you MUST see the post and know what thread they are probably replying to. Go to your live feed. Find the thread and then click on comments and you will be able to see it.

If you did this you are addicted to your Crackberry AND to FaceCrack as I am.
    11-12-09 07:57 AM
    Its acting up on me too. (This morning also) There is a workaround if you MUST see the post and know what thread they are probably replying to. Go to your live feed. Find the thread and then click on comments and you will be able to see it.

If you did this you are addicted to your Crackberry AND to FaceCrack as I am.
    Lol yup I'm an addict and I did all of that. Its just annoying cause I like using the app & having it all right there.

11-12-09 07:59 AM
    I had the same issues and noticed others were too. I just deleted the app and re downloaded it about an hour later everything works fine now.
    11-12-09 08:37 AM
    i was wondering if anyone else was having this issue..it doesn't happen for all of my status comments though, only a few..i may just delete the app and redownload when i get home from work.
    11-12-09 09:41 AM
    i was wondering if anyone else was having this issue..it doesn't happen for all of my status comments though, only a few..i may just delete the app and redownload when i get home from work.
    Yeah just for some status comments. Its been working pretty good this morning, if it starts getting stupid again I'll delete & redownload later.

11-12-09 09:57 AM
    anyone have issues with the notifications? Mine would notify me with an icon on the top of the screen if someone posted something on my wall and etc. Now it doesn't. To me that was the best feature and now it no longer does it. Am I missing something?
    11-12-09 10:02 AM
    you may have to log into your account from a computer and go to settings-notifications and make sure the ones you want are checked..that's what happened to me when I had the Bold a year ago..
    11-12-09 10:06 AM
    I can't even get connected to the server. My service books are not in my list. Help!

11-12-09 10:20 AM
    have you done a battery pull? that would be my only suggestion for that..maybe someone else has other suggestions..
    11-12-09 10:24 AM
    Done that. Even wiped my phone and reloaded everything and still getting the msg.
    11-12-09 10:37 AM
    i would contact your wireless carrier..maybe they screwed up something on your account..
    11-12-09 10:41 AM
    Well....carrier couldn't do anything. Wonder if it has anything to do with the new .348 OS leak. Was working fine on .314. Not a big deal though.

Facebook SB won't go into the list. Tried resending the Host Routing Table. Notta!
    11-12-09 11:34 AM
    mine was messing up also but now its working fine....
    11-12-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD