for the last few days i have had a real problem with not being able to access my facebook correctly. I will get a notification and i will click on it, then a bar comes up with open, delete, etc I click open and nothing happens.. the only way I can get a notification is if it comes from a PC is anyone else experiencing this issue.. A couple of my BB friends have noticed it as well any advise???
    09-17-09 04:51 PM
    its all over the place here. search around. everybody is having the issues
    09-17-09 05:09 PM
    I wish people searched before creating new posts. Could have saved the trouble of asking if ppl have that problem. Search recent posts and you're gonna find a bunch of facebook posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 05:26 PM
    yeah i have been trying to be the first to reply so they dont become long threads
    09-17-09 05:29 PM
    This has been a widespread issue these past couple days.....
    09-17-09 05:32 PM
    I wish people searched before creating new posts. Could have saved the trouble of asking if ppl have that problem. Search recent posts and you're gonna find a bunch of facebook posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We need more people like u on here... i'm seriously sick of seeing 50,000 threads of the same thing when all the need to do is use the damn SEARCH button..

my god fb is not working.. its the end of the world.. lets make a post on crackberry about it and have 50,000 more of it to... Use the damn SEARCH people
    09-17-09 05:33 PM
    yeah i have been trying to be the first to reply so they dont become long threads

Or the Mod's could just delete it. C'mon PK Where art thou? or something like that?

PK-Cable for Crackberry President!!!!
    09-17-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD