I am posting this for a friend who just got the new torch today. Shes getting a notification everytime someone updates their status. Anyone else having this issue or better yet anyone know how to fix it?
    08-12-10 08:59 PM
    Go to the Social Feed app, hit Options, and uncheck "Notify on Feed Updates"
    08-12-10 09:01 PM
    my social feed doesn't even work and won't recognize facebook/fb is not an option when you click on social feeds. neither is twitter. don't know why??
    08-12-10 09:16 PM
    I've got same issue with FB in social feed. Anyone find a fix to this?
    08-13-10 05:24 PM
    Me too! I uninstalled and re-installed FB and now it doesn't appear on the Social Feed at all. I just have BBM and Twitter. Does anyone know how to add FB back on Social Feeds?
    08-13-10 06:24 PM
    I prefer to have my facebook, twitter and the likes by themselves.....I find them in the social feeds, to mix me up. Though I'm saying that as a complete virgin to the social feed folder/option.

I like 'em by they lonesome!
    08-13-10 06:27 PM
    I too am having the same issue, and twitter 4 BB isn't working either....WTF!?
    08-13-10 06:39 PM
    The Torch has newer versions of the social networking apps than the ones that are available. If you have problems with them to begin with, it's probably because you tried installing them when switching from your old phone and they got whacked. Download OS 6 from here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

Install it then run app loader (not DM) and it will give you the option to upgrade the apps that aren't working correctly. All should be fine afterward, worked for me with Facebook.
    08-13-10 06:42 PM
    Just did a battery pull and everything rolling smooth now,
    08-13-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD