Just noticed that when I select "switch applications" FB is there on the list...I "close" out the app like usual, shouldn't that end the sequence? It was never there before. I am running the latest version, and my phone have no complaints about the S2. Any ideas on what's going on. Maybe ill try re-installing it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 01:31 PM
    mine stays on the switch apps for like 10-20 secs then closes-
    01-02-10 01:33 PM
    Can't believe I haven't noticed this until now! Its still a little strange though. Guess ill leqve it at that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 02:59 PM
    Ive been having problems with facebook. I have an unlocked Storm 9530 when i first downloaded FB it was working properly but know when i open it. the page that popus up is really small and cant rotate it in landscape view
    01-12-10 09:05 PM
    another question relating to Facebook (networking sites). My phone is through my company and when ever I access facebook via the web (I dont really like the app) a screen comes up that says the site is "Blocked by Websense". I can continue to the site by clicking a "continue" button and will do so if I have too. Any ideas to get around "big brother"?
    01-12-10 09:14 PM
    Mine just started doing this in the past week or so (guessing since the last FB update)...or else I just had never noticed but that would be strange to have not noticed.
    01-12-10 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD