My facebook app doesn't give me updates or notifications on my BB. anymore and when I change my status on my facebook it doesn't change on my mobile version.

How can I fix it?
    09-08-08 08:04 AM
    I am getting notifications, but have the same issue with Status. If I update on the web site, it does not change on my BB.
    09-08-08 09:01 AM
    Hmm. Maybe it doesn't change on the handheld then?

How do I fix it so I'm getting notifications?
    09-08-08 12:31 PM
    You need to register "on facebook" an e-mail address that you have registered on your blackberry.

Then, on faceboook, select what "notification" you want to be alerted about via e-mail.

Then, when somone "poke's" you ect... an e-mail is sent to said e-mail address, however your BlackBerry will pick this up in the facebook application and trigger an alert, you will also get a "F" icon on your home screen.

If you want further help just Ping me.

Matt
    09-08-08 12:43 PM
    Yes, I have my alternate email on Facebook set as my @vzw.blackberry.net BIS email. Works great even on 4.5.0.77.
    09-08-08 06:47 PM
    i had this very same problem. First off make sure that in the facebook app options menu you have notifications checked off. Secondly and MOST IMPORTANTLY whatever email you have facebook sending your notifications too has to be enabled on your blackberry. what happens is instead of the notification of getting a new email, you will instead get notification from your facebook app about a new message,poke,invitation etc..
    09-09-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD