I have had my BBerry for a few weeks now and love it!

Today I was messing around on Facebook and all of the sudden it looged me out and asked for my email and password.

I'm trying to log back in and it keeps saying my email and passwords don't match. I type my PW everyday on my PC so I know its right. I even deleted the app and redownloaded it but still have the same problem.

What should I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 05:27 PM
    I have had my BBerry for a few weeks now and love it!

Today I was messing around on Facebook and all of the sudden it looged me out and asked for my email and password.

I'm trying to log back in and it keeps saying my email and passwords don't match. I type my PW everyday on my PC so I know its right. I even deleted the app and redownloaded it but still have the same problem.

What should I do?

Did you try a battery pull? Anytime someone has a problem with the phone I always see people suggest you pull the battery while the phone is on. Wait 30 seconds and put battery back in. Hopefully that works for you. My FB has been working just fine.
    05-11-09 09:33 PM
    Someone might have hacked your account. I would try on your PC to see if this problem continues

05-12-09 03:20 AM
    Also are you on the latest 1.5 FB for BB software. Make sure you get that as well.

05-12-09 07:17 AM
    The battery pull worked for me, too.
    05-12-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD