Is there a FaceBook IM app available for BlackBerry?
    05-13-10 11:23 AM
    Im plus lite, im plus paid version, nimbuzz or beejive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 11:26 AM
    Im plus lite, im plus paid version, nimbuzz or beejive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tried both nimbuzz and im plus lite, neither work for facebook, seems that they use servers from outside the U.S, and facebook sees this as hacking. I had to re-authorize my account on the computer each time I tried. I emailed IM plus support and this is the response I got:

Facebook:
    You can connect to Facebook with the same login (e.g name@name.com) and password you use on Facebook website.
    We are aware of difficulties some our users experience with Facebook. You may be prompted to connect from your desktop to bypass capture.
    Unfortunately, Facebook security measures make very difficult for 3rd party applications to connect to it.
    For example, IM+ connects via our gate servers, some of them are located in Northern America, others in Europe.
    Facebook consider these connections to be hacking attempts and advises you to change password or makes you type in capture message.
    However, changing password will not help, so we do not recommend to change password in this case.
    We are now looking for workaround and hope to make Facebook chat service stable in next IM+ version.
    05-13-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD